Page Translate

Βάλτε Εδώ Λέξεις Κλειδιά (chef,sous chef,)

Πέμπτη 25 Νοεμβρίου 2010

ΖΗΤΩ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑ italian chef (Athens-Rhodes)

Hy, my name is Marco and i'm Italian,
i work in the kitchen for may years around Europe,
 i being working as a
pizza chef, pasta and main course
Looking for a job
Date of birth November 18, 1972
Nationality Italian

Profile

I have been working as a Chef for now eleven years,
previously in England and Fuerteventura and for the last year here in Greece.
I am a highly self-motivated, reliable,
organized and honest person with a hardworking and flexible approach to work,
eager to find a position with a structured defined career progression.
Passionate about my career
I am always in search of new tastes, dishes, and creation.
 Having good Human relationship,
I enjoy learning as well as sharing my culinary knowledge,
 my enthusiasm and training new young chefs.




Key skills

Acquired experience as head chef
 at “ Il Pallazetto” Italian restaurant for several years.
Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
Ability to work under pressure and busy environment.
Strong training skills and ability to get on with people.
Enthusiastic, pro active and assertive.


FOR FULL CV PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME
Contact details
Mobile:
6959139667

ΣΤΕΙΛΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΕΛΙΑ ΣΑΣ

*
*
*
*
*
*
contact form faq verification image

Powered by 123ContactForm

ΓΡΑΦΤΕΙΤΕ ΕΔΩ ΓΙΑ VIDEOS ΜΕ ΜΑΘΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΑΓΕΙΡΙΚΗΣ